Pages

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Help a charity help those who need it the most

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

It has come to my attention that a poll is going on in my local area (Copenhagen, Denmark) which is to decide which charity organization is to be awarded approximately $ 4,200.00.

Right now the leading organization to win the award is an organization that helps dogs.. Personally I think the money can be put to better use , helping children who are dying across the world, whether in Afghanistan, Syria or in Yemen.

I would recommend that you vote for Take My Hand as this organizations focuses on those who need it the most. They have fundraised money and brought awareness to the situation in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan and many other conflicts.

Feel free to research all the organizations and make your own decision, I just think that dying children worth more than dogs..

Please upvote for more awareness..

Here's the link: (You can use Google Translate to translate if you want to)

https://da.surveymonkey.com/r/Sanacare18Q1

submitted by /u/HashemGhorbani
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://ift.tt/2G6C88I

No comments:

Post a Comment