Pages

Friday, 16 March 2018

Guide me on information in regards to humankind on earth and their duty on earth and its obstacles

I'm not Muslim but I do like to have a basic understanding of religious views and it's way of maintaining order. I'm exploring viewing religions from a very pragmatic point of view at this point. I'm also getting conflicting ideas and it's probably my fault since I didn't make a visual map or guide. Also a few well researched journalism articles threw with me off due to generalizations. Basically I'm not listening to a primary resource, so I just have a couple of questions. Nothing at all rhetorical.

  1. What's is God's purpose for a human being on earth? How does the after life play into this?
  2. Does God view nature as a naturally chaotic place? Or are we as human beings the barrier of chaos?
  3. Is Mankind's freewill jeopardized by nature? In the manner of resorting to animalistic behaviors?
  4. Are we 'Of earth' or are we of God and happen to be on earth?
  5. Does Islam have a view of humankind failing it's potential resorting to 'animal-like' behavior (basically sinful behavior of stealing, murder, rape)? Is the view of humankind without a world of Islam?
  6. Do different sects of Islam have different views of these questions?

I want to approach these questions without any sort of mediation. Simply from a point of view as if the world has zero religion, literally just mankind out in the wild, possibly tribal. Barebones. How Islam can guide the lives of people, how it can plant the idea of that man has a higher potential than a wild animal.

Easy sources to consume online is welcome.

submitted by /u/Amadeus_Ray
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://ift.tt/2HEfa8u

No comments:

Post a Comment