Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2018

My father was killed in a car Accident. My family is devastated. Pray for us please.

I lost my father in a car accident on February 28th. He was on his way back home from prayer when he was struck from behind. All my father did was work in his convenience store from open to close by himself 7 days a week. My family is beyond devestated and now Everything is in mine and my moms hands while my sister is in medical school. I'm not taking it well and my mom is taking it even worse but I have to be strong for her. Everyday I'm weeping inside while regular customers come in expressing their condolences. I feel so much regret because I didn't help my father enough. I have no idea how to properly run a convienience store and don't have enough time to grieve because now I have to be here everyday. Today was also supposed to be his 62nd birthday. I'm turning 27 in April and this is the worst period of my life. I'm having so much anxiety please brothers and sisters pray for my family.

submitted by /u/Rogueswisher91
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://ift.tt/2Gy2ccX

No comments:

Post a Comment